mDiet Terms of Service
Billing & Termination
Your subscriptions to DietMaster.com are monthly, and are billed to your credit card automatically each month. You can cancel at any time but you MUST PROVIDE A 30 DAY VERBAL NOTICE and receive a confirmation number from a customer service representative. Example: If your billing cycle date falls within your 30 day notice you will be billed for one additional month before billing terminates. Its best to remember or mark you billing cycle date on your personal calendar and provide us notice on or before that calendar date. Manage your billing amount by deleting profiles each month that are not being used or have no activity.
On your monthly billing date if your profile count exceeds or is less than the current subscription level, your billing will automatically be adjusted up or down. You will have the ability to delete unwanted profiles at any time 30 days following the date the profile was entered, to manage billing fees.
Since this service is digital media that delivers access immediately to the purchased product, all sales are final. Refunds are not available for digitally delivered products.
Manage your billing amount by deleting profiles each month that are not being used or have no activity. On your monthly billing date if your profile count exceeds or is less than the current subscription level, your billing will automatically be adjusted up or down. You will have the ability to delete unwanted profiles at any time 30 days following the date the profile was entered, to manage billing fees. Important – by deleting a profile you will also terminate the customers ability to use the mobile application. Upon subscription termination, access to your online account dashboard, all client profile data, recorded history & meal plans will be discontinued. Your customers will no longer be able to access their online account, or use the smartphone mobile application.
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY: By installing, activating OR exercising your rights to make and use this service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this license agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement do not activate or access this service. If the software license has found to be activated, you forfeit your right to receive a refund. For the limited warranty pertaining to your purchase, please refer to the warranty booklet, if any, included in this document, or online.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. An active license agreement permits you to distribute royalty free any printable documents that are copyrighted under Lifestyles Technologies, Inc.
2. UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade from a previous version, you are granted a single license to both copies, and you may not separately transfer the prior version(s) except as a one time permanent transfer to another user of the latest upgrade and all prior versions as allowed in Section 4 below.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE, including any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music and text incorporated in the SOFTWARE, is owned by Lifestyles Technologies, Inc., or its suppliers and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy any of the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE.
4. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE license is not transferable.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. this service warrants that (a) the SOFTWARE will perform without defects when installed on a clean operating system environment, in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt (date of purchase), and any hardware accompanying the SOFTWARE will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of receipt (date of purchase).
6. CUSTOMER REMEDIES. Software purchases are not refundable. All sales are final. this service and its suppliers entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at this service‘s option, to repair or replace the SOFTWARE that does not meet this service‘s Limited Warranty. This warranty is void if failure of the SOFTWARE has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement SOFTWARE will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty days, whichever is longer.