Billing & Termination
mDiet is a monthly service and does not require a long-term contract or agreement. Subscriptions to mDiet (DietMaster Software) are billed to your credit card automatically each month. You can cancel at any time. When you request cancellation of your subscription, a 30 day notice to our billing processor is required. Therefore, one additional month will automatically be billed to your credit card. You can cancel your subscription by going to the My Account section after you login. You will then have access to the "Cancel" link.
Since mDiet is digital media that delivers access immediately to the purchased product, all sales are final. Refunds are not available for digitally delivered products.
Manage your billing amount by deleting profiles each month that are not being used or have no activity. On your monthly billing date if your profile count exceeds or is less than the current subscription level, your billing will automatically be adjusted up or down. You will have the ability to delete unwanted profiles at any time 30 days following the date the profile was entered, to manage billing fees. Important - by deleting a profile you will also terminate the customers ability to use the DietMaster Go mobile application. Upon subscription termination, access to your DietMaster Web account, all client profile data, recorded history & meal plans will be discontinued. Your customers will no longer be able to access their DietMaster Web account, or use the DietMaster Go iPhone application.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: By installing, activating OR exercising your rights to make and use mDiet (DietMaster Software), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this license agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement do not activate or access mDiet. If the software license has found to be activated, you forfeit your right to receive a refund. For the limited warranty pertaining to your purchase, please refer to the warranty booklet, if any, included in this document.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This license agreement permits you to distribute royalty free any printable documents that are copyrighted under Media Smak, mDiet Professional edition or Lifestyles Technologies, Inc. This provision does not apply to mDiet Personal Edition or any other software designated for home or personal use.
2. UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade from a previous version, you are granted a single license to both copies, and you may not separately transfer the prior version(s) except as a one time permanent transfer to another user of the latest upgrade and all prior versions as allowed in Section 4 below.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE, including any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music and text incorporated in the SOFTWARE, is owned by Media Smak, LLC or its suppliers and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy any of the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE.
4. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE license is not transferable.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. mDiet warrants that (a) the SOFTWARE will perform without defects when installed on a clean Windows or Apple operating system installation, in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt (date of purchase), and any hardware accompanying the SOFTWARE will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of receipt (date of purchase).
6. CUSTOMER REMEDIES. Software purchases are not refundable. All sales are final. mDiet and its suppliers entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at mDiet's option, to repair or replace the SOFTWARE that does not meet mDiet's Limited Warranty. This warranty is void if failure of the SOFTWARE has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement SOFTWARE will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty days, whichever is longer.